The metal industry sector is increasingly demanding. Price, quality, delivery speed are key factors, but often the differentiating factor is the way to produce, and each case is different. Find the best solution for each client project is the mission of Utilcorte, with an area of activity from re-engineering processes to machines design.
More than producing with quality and whiteout flawless, Utilcorte aims recognition in the market for innovation and flexibility of its resources. A company that knows how to combine manual labor with technologically advanced machines, based on a lean production system with certified processes.
Utilcorte is a portuguese metal industry company, created in 2012, but with a team with over 30 years dedicated to industrial machinery and manufacturing processes. This is the basis of our success and growth, that allowed us to be a first line supplier of multinational automobile brands such as Audi, Mercedes, Ford, Citroen, Nissan and Renault.
- Automatic cutting lines for steel, aluminium and inox materials, in bar or roll.
- Automatic machines for chamfering, polishing and deburring tubes in steel, aluminium and inox.
- Hot and cold cutting machines for braided, velcro, plastic, bootlace, plastic zippers, electrical wire and labels, among other materials.
- Automatic machines for assemble multiple parts for several purposes.
- Machine analyses, design and production for special needs.
Utilcorte is a company certified by SGS under NP EN ISO 9001: 2015, in the scope of providing services for cutting and finishing of pipes (steel, aluminum, stainless steel, textile and polyester) and parts assembly for the automotive and air conditioning sector.
The Quality Policy establishes management's intention regarding the quality of the services provided and determines that all activities should be performed in accordance with the established good practices and procedures.
All the necessary means for the dissemination, promotion and awareness of the Quality Policy throughout the organization are provided by the administration.
• Control and promote the continuous improvement of its processes to better achieve its strategic and operational objectives
• Control the level of satisfaction of all stakeholders
• Assume the Quality Management System as an essential tool
In order to measure the achievement of these objectives, the organization has in the field, activities and indicators that provide:
• Process control through internal audits and control mechanisms (metrics)
• The promotion of continuous improvement
• Monitoring customer satisfaction level
• The organization's certification