The metal industry sector is increasingly demanding. Price, quality, delivery speed are key factors, but often the differentiating factor is the way to produce, and each case is different. Find the best solution for each client project is the mission of Utilcorte, with an area of activity from re-engineering processes to machines design.
More than producing with quality and whiteout flawless, Utilcorte aims recognition in the market for innovation and flexibility of its resources. A company that knows how to combine manual labor with technologically advanced machines, based on a lean production system with certified processes.
Utilcorte is a portuguese metal industry company, created in 2012, but with a team with over 30 years dedicated to industrial machinery and manufacturing processes. This is the basis of our success and growth, that allowed us to be a first line supplier of multinational automobile brands such as Audi, Mercedes, Ford, Citroen, Nissan and Renault.
- Automatic cutting lines for steel, aluminium and inox materials, in bar or roll.
- Automatic machines for chamfering, polishing and deburring tubes in steel, aluminium and inox.
- Hot and cold cutting machines for braided, velcro, plastic, bootlace, plastic zippers, electrical wire and labels, among other materials.
- Automatic machines for assemble multiple parts for several purposes.
- Machine analyses, design and production for special needs.